What's inspiring me today

I'm going to try to update this as much as possible but here are a few things that I came across, received a tip about, or came up with that I would like to share.

The first being the work of Keith Loutit. My friend as well as a phenomenal artist, Scott Thomas showed me this article showcasing one of his works that uses time-lapse and tilt-shift photography.  The guy is phenomenal and most definitely has influenced me today. You can find his web page here.

In case anyone is wondering about tilt-shift photography the lens itself is $1,000. I know what to ask for next Christmas.


Next is a picture I recently took while vacationing for a few days in Ocean City, MD.  As my girlfriend and I were walking down the beach I saw footprints going down the beach ahead of us, they stopped and there was this bird.  So I thought how strange it might be that some poor man was minding his own business walking down the beach when all of a sudden he was turned into a seagull.

No comments: