First day back and already busy

Today was my first day back in classes, I only really had one class. Within the first minute of visiting the Digital Media Studio I was handed an assignment. Us old fart seniors were to only work an hour a week as consultants, but because the new free lance system isn't in place they put in the ol' reliables.

It feels good to be needed. Also I took another two assignments to help set up the camera and projectors for the theater on Friday and Sunday, so that means more money.

Last but not least for today, my friend Justin asked if I would produce his senior film project at school. I said yes! I may even throw it in for some extra credits.

Busy busy busy today. So now I'm off to design posters for the concert that JAB is throwing here on campus in a month.

No comments: