Welcome to my blog...

As I start to move towards the end of my senior year at college and the "real world" begins to loom over my head I really want to start to focus on creating more digital and film art as well as sharing my ideas with everyone else. As an artist I feel like my goals are to create meaningful and fun art that pushes me to the best of my abilities and inspires other artists as well. Some of my favorite artists such as Michel Gondry, Pes, Keith Loutit, Robert Parke Harrison and Maggie Taylor all inspire me to create and push myself and my art. I also get a lot of my inspiration from friends and family.

So this is my blog. My hopes is that if anything I can inspire one other person with my work or receive creative feedback or ideas from anyone willing to share. I love hearing other people's ideas and getting the opportunity to play within their imagination.

Without further delay... Welcome to my blog!

No comments: