Inspirations from a rabbit hole


I don't know if it's too soon to post more inspirations again or not but I'm going to anyways.  When I heard that Tim Burton was working on a new Alice in Wonderland film I immediately was interested and when I heard he was going to be more true to the book I sought out the book. So I am now reading the book and I have fallen in love with the odd pacing and storytelling that Lewis Carroll uses. The absurdity of the story itself, yet the willingness of the reader to play along is just to fun. Also the illustrations are highly amusing.

I'm sure I'm not the first to be influenced by Carroll's fantastic world through the rabbit hole but still it's hard not be influenced with it and have the opportunity to play within the world. So Im posting a few images which I found within the book. Now remember these are not my images they come from the book. So enjoy!

No comments: