Your Desk Space


Ever since I learned of Warhol's desktop boxes I've always been fascinated at the desk space people keep. It's great insight into how they work and how they think. Just today I read on twitter:

"RT @jggube: I liked this quote via @CJCUK: "Creative clutter is better than idle neatness". INDEED."

I've always kept a messy desk full of books I intend to read, have finished projects, toys and tools scattered all about. What about those more well known than myself, what kind of desk do they keep.

Roald Dahl's sleeping bag

Eric Carle's work space

And then there are those who almost make an art of documenting there work space. The photos give you information about the current projects but the pictures were taken with careful framing.

One of Megan Auman's workspaces

What's your desk/work space look like?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually don't even use my desk! For some reason it ends up becoming a landing pad for useless things I plan to deal with at a later date. What does Warhol think of that?