End of the Story


My last post I started with the story I was going to animate and I left you with some concept art as well as a test animation. So again I come bearing gifts as well as the end of my story idea. Enjoy the concept art and the end of the story!


At last they came to a clearing in the woods. On one side was a table containing a bowl of punch, a bag of sour cream and onion chips and a vegetable platter. On the opposite side of the clearing was another table containing name cards that read “Hello. My Name is ___________” as well as party hats. The souls made their way into the clearing grabbing their nametags and party hats. More animals appeared at the edge of the clearing. A moose with an exposed rib cage drank from a red plastic cup while a bear missing an arm, stood in the center of the clearing telling a joke. Everyone laughed except the turtle whose head was now where his foot used to be. The party continued until the sun appeared above the tops of the trees and the souls began to fade. The clearing was now empty except for a few party hats that had been left behind and a nametag that read “Hello. My Name is Flattened Squirrel”.

No comments: