I Am Not

Even though a piece you've been working on has not turned out the way you hoped it to theres always a bright side to having something to work on. Even though I may not find my newest animation to be my best work I've definitely learned a lot by doing it.

What have I learned?

Flash is no longer the program I should be using to animate. It has an incredible amount of limitations, too many to even count. I'm ready to move to a new program, even a 3D program, but only to use with 2D animation (think puppet theater). So if anyone knows of any good programs worth investing my limited money into please let me know.

Another thing I've learned is that when your'e not good at something, admit it. I'm not a composer among many other things I'm not. But this is something I definitely have learned the hard way.

No comments: