Busy little bee I am


Since I haven't blogged in such a long time (20 days from yesterday) I figured I'd go two days in a row.

I've been working my little fingers off to get my etsy animation finished. I'm nearing completion of the animation (a mere 3 scenes from the end... out of 11) and not quite sure if I'm happy with it. Happy with what I've learned, yes, with the final product not as much but their is definitely pride in doing so much with it.

I've also been traveling a smidgeon visiting Johnstown, PA's film festival and speaking with the film makers as well as attending a Juniata College Networking event in NYC, NY. Both were great learning experiences. I got out there and asked questions until my lips fell off, don't think thats possible. Oh well, glad to have those experiences under my belt and glad to have shown Over the Rainbow to another crowd of people.

And if that wasn't enough to have completed within 20 days (it's actually not that much, I'm exaggerating) I've also decided, and have received confirmation that I will be continuing my education at Indiana University of Pennsylvania for some Post BAC work and hopefully my MFA next year.

You've probably missed me while I've been gone, but not enough to read this whole darn blog post I'll leave you with a present. Enjoy!

1 comment:

elliothaney said...

uhhh HUH!!!! Mr. "rabble rabble rabble the college education system is fucking flawed mannn, it's all bullshit mannn, you just need to get out there and do it mann" is going back to school for one year, but a post-bac and THEN an MFA!!! i'll be honest, i'm surprised, but also very happy and proud of you haha :) i'm officially moved in to the big bad city today, and it's always an open inviation for fine individuals like yourself, and yeah, i know the money's tight, that's why carpooling and free room is sweet!!!

I <3 U