First Production Still from "Over the Rainbow"


Today was the second day of filming on the film I'm producing titled "Over the Rainbow". My friend Justin Guyer is directing it for his senior thesis and he asked me to be his producer at the beginning of this semester. Of course I agreed and here we are, day 2.

So far so good. Yesterday we shot an indoor scene where Nevaeh, played by Grace Canfield, is having a heart to heart talk with Mrs. Elder. We got access to the gravity project house here on the Juniata College campus, which has fantastic wall paper.

Today we shot, one of the most complicated propped scenes in the movie. Remind me to never work with balloons again. But the shots turned out beautiful thanks to the fantastic job by the crew and the actors. The scene filmed today was a flash back to our main character's past which ends with the untimely death of his parents, thanks to a sudden lightning strike, and the loss of his ability to see color.

I hope you enjoy the picture and I will keep everyone updated on how the film is turning out.

No comments: